Friday, May 20, 2011

A Celebration.

Today is the day of
my 18th year
Eighteen years of existing.
Eighteen years of exploring the world.
Eighteen years of discovering who I am, and what that means.
Eighteen years of being Eleanor. Whoever she is, and whatever that means.

* * * 

Quick:
catch the memories like butterflies before they wither and fade.
If carefully preserved, beautiful they will stay.
Caught in the Golden Web of Time, a victim of change.
Yet life continues on, being written page after page.


8 comments:

Amanda @ .running with spoons. said...

:) Happy Birthday, hun. I hope this year is an amazing one for you and that all your birthday wishes come true, whatever they may be.

Sairs said...

Happy birthday, I hope you have a fab day and you receive all the love and attention anyone everyone should receive on their birthdays and congrats on making it this far, well done my beautiful friend.
*hugs*
Sarah

svartsjarm said...

Wow, it sure is a milestone. I myself am 18 on 10th June. Can't wait to get inked.

n said...

Happy Birthday Eleanor! I hope you will have a beautiful day and that 18 will be a lucky number for you.

Love, n.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! I hope you have finally found who you really are and what will make you happy and 18 is that magical number which will bring you the life you dream of.

Tiana Ells said...

I know I'm late, but Happy Birthday :) I hope you had a wonderful one! 18 is a huge step, and it feels soooo nice.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday beautiful : ).

Anonymous said...

Happiest of birthdays to you! I wish you the most wonderful year yet <3