Thursday, August 18, 2011

Home.

Home again.

What next?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

how was it sweetie?

Anonymous said...

What next? Life!

ella said...

hope you're doing okay honey, i've missed your posts x

Missy said...

Life.
One. Moment. At. A. Time.

And a plan. For every day.
And support.

And the rest of your life.
No backwards.
No backwards.
No backwards.
Wait...I said that already.

xoxox

Anonymous said...

Keep moving forwards.
Create the life of your dreams :)

Anonymous said...

Keep moving forwards.
Create the life of your dreams :)

Anonymous said...

hi eleanor! based on your comment on my last post --- what next? i have no fucking idea. but i'm going to pick the next direction by choosing happiness and letting everything else follow and i'm really freakin' scared. I'm proud of you for going away. It's something I've never had the guts to do -- because "I can do everything myself and i know everything etc. etc." Right now, I'm in the process of relinquishing control to God. I'm letting him make the calls. It has worked out from what little I've tried but for some reason I keep getting scared and rejecting Him. Why do I do that? I shouldn't. I won't, in the future, or at least I'll try not to.

So -- this sounded like a comment about 'me me me' but i think it's the right choice. just saying. :)

love you and best of luck to you
xxxx alexandra

Anonymous said...

life is next :)