Sunday, November 14, 2010

Triumph.

 
I. 
Ate. 
JELLYBEANS.

17 comments:

Tatianna said...

WHOOO!
Congratulations Eleanor :) This was definitely a wonderful post for me to wake up to... I think I have a perma-smile!

* said...

i love you. and i love jelly beans you are adorable + amazing and lovely.

love you and thank you for your comment on my post, as always you say the most insightful and meaningful words.
xx
eliza

Anonymous said...

Eleanor!!
I'm sooo proud of you!! This is huge!!
Congratulate yourself for this...especially with the "body woes" you've been having, being able to push yourself to try a fear food is amazing. You're amazing! And so strong : )
Keep fighting hun!!
Sarah

Hedda said...

Eleanor,
feel so PROUD!
I know that took a lot of you, and it makes me incredibly proud and inspired. You eating jellybeans is you proving to yourself that you want to live. You want to kick ED, fight it and twist it.
You are a star, Eleanor - you truely are.

<3

Anonymous said...

Eleanor! I'm so happy for you!!! You should be so proud of yourself hun! love reading things like these- they definitely make my day!

Keep it up!
Paola (=

Olivia said...

That's wonderful! :) You should be SO proud of yourself!

Anonymous said...

i love you :)
and i love jelly beans.
they make life even more wonderful <3

daisy said...

Hi Eleanor, new follower trying this whole writingblogjournalfeeling thing. Congrats ! Day by day :)
daisy

Rose said...

so freaking proud of you.
baby steps. someday you'll bake something and eat it yourself, too. and love it. every minute of it.
for now, jellybeans are awesome and amazing and delicious.
XO

Boston Femme said...

So proud of you, Eleanor!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Anonymous said...

:D
Feel that is enough!
<3

Anonymous said...

CHAMP!!

Devan said...

love!! way to go. <3
and the black jelly beans ARE the best ;)
xox way to go sweetie

Devan said...

love!! way to go. <3
and the black jelly beans ARE the best ;)
xox way to go sweetie

Anonymous said...

You just made me smile so much, I am so so so proud of you Eleanor!
:)

Amanda said...

Yay, Eleanor! I know this was a great accomplishment for you! I hope you feel strong and proud of yourself. xoxo

Lisa said...

:) I just starting following your blog but you should be proud of yourself!!!

<3
-Lisa