So this is us. All dressed up, all grown up. All beautiful, happy, laughing.
Last night was the most amazing night of my life. I wish I could put last night into words and share every last bit of it with you... I wish that were possible. But words cannot sum up the laughter, the happiness, the smiles, the hugs, the tears, the joy, the sadness and the memories... Words aren't enough.
I am so exhausted right now - I got less than three hours sleep:
but I just wanted to share a few photos with you all, and a few words.
(Yeah we were so dead... And that was before we went to sleep!)
(Yeah we were so dead... And that was before we went to sleep!)
I've missed my bloggies! It felt strange, not writing last night, not catching up on things in the morning, not commenting or recieving comments. I missed it, but it was worth the break! My life changed last night. No ED, no fat thoughts, no negativity. It was all about me being happy, my friends being happy, my Mum being proud of me, sharing the love with the people I grew up with. And that's all it was. I didn't have time to doubt myself, put myself down or think about food. And even if there was, I wouldn't have cared, because it wasn't important. And that made me realize, that it isn't important, at all. ED isn't important. ED doesn't deserve a place in my life. Only the important things deserve a place in my life.
Without further ado - I give you some photographic evidence of Eleanor's happiness.
Without further ado - I give you some photographic evidence of Eleanor's happiness.
My Partner and I (AKA the guy I've had a crush on since forever ;) )
My favourite of the night. My Math teacher Toppy, he's the reason I got through Year 10.
I will never forget last night. I don't really know what to say at the moment. The reason for that is to some extent exhaustion, but mostly because I really can't find the words to say just how beautiful this experience was. I will miss everything about Chaffey. The good, the bad, the inbetween. The Maths exams, the endless English classes where we all did nothing except distract the teacher and learn about his dark past (it's so interesting, I need to write his biography), watching the idiots be idiots, music classes and performances, long talks with teachers about anything and everything and nothing... I will miss it all.
I can honestly say, I am at an incredibly happy place right now.
I love you all, so dearly.

7 comments:
You're so beautiful, Eleanor. Not to mention... your hair kicks ass. x3
I'm so happy you had a fantastic time. You truly do deserve it!
You are so beautiful it amazes me.
I don't want you to take it that you are fine the way you are as you sadly are still so underweight but despite that you still shine with beauty and light that makes me smile
You looked stunning, as I said on FB
beeeeeeeeeeeeautiful!
I love love love love love love love you!
xxxx
Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous. Not only are you physically beautiful, you are beaming from the inside out =)
It warms my heart to hear that you had such an incredible night <3
xoxo
Tat
loved this post! ur partner omg he is so cute :) you guys look so great together. i am in love with your style and ur like a little pixi fairy ;) so beautiful(but soo thin lovie :( dont hate me, just the truth..but your still so stunning!
glad you had an amazing night!
love you so much!!
xoxooxx
maya
i am so happy you had such a great night, and you are in such a happy place right now lovie, that makes me so happy to hear that! and wow, you are so beautiful, and i love your style, and hair! :)
love you
xx
Eliza
I love hearing of your happiness! That is awesome :) You are absolutely gorgeous and I'm so glad to hear ED didn't intervene in your ability to have fun!
xoxo
Post a Comment