Dear Eleanor,
You are beautiful.
You are kind.
You are compassionate.
You are capable.
You are brave.
You are strong.
You are talented.
You are creative.
You are imaginative.
You are cute.
Yes, cute.You are loved.
You are worth fighting for.
Love,
Eleanor.
* * *
* * *
* * *
Dear Beauties,
You are the light in my life.
You are the words I need to hear.
You are the hand I want to hold on to.
You are the smile on my face.
You are the kindness in my heart.
You are all amazing. You are all loved.
You are all worth fighting for.
Love,
You are the light in my life.
You are the words I need to hear.
You are the hand I want to hold on to.
You are the smile on my face.
You are the kindness in my heart.
You are all amazing. You are all loved.
You are all worth fighting for.
Love,
Eleanor.

16 comments:
This is a beautiful post, and I hope you read it again and again to yourself, because it's absolutely true.
It's surprising that you can convince yourself of anything with a bit of persistence. I never thought much of myself at all, and it took a long time to build up enough self respect so that I wanted to recover...I used to stick signs around my room saying stuff like 'I love me' and 'you're great' etc. At first I thought they were silly and embarrassing, but now I love and believe them and they keep me motivated. Those signs are still stuck all over my fridge! Hehe
Sorry I'm rambling :-)
Sarah x
every word of that is true. i love you SO much and this was so beautiful. you CAN do this and you ARE worth fighting for. stay strong baby girl.
All true, well written.
Beautiful post, Eleanor. You are all those things and more. Keep fighting.
~ Catherine
Eleanor - what a great, inspiring post - it is so important to remember how important we are and how we deserve to be happy healthy and strong - this was such a powerful post - i love it!!!!! Keep strong - i believe in you - xoxo aimee
You are so incredible, Eleanor! Please refer back to this post when you start feeling down. Please believe your own words, for they are all so true! (: -Kylee
These words are so true and I'm so glad you said them. You are beautiful :-)
*hugs*
Sarah
I second every word you wrote in this post.
you amazing and beautiful, my love. forever and always!
xoxo
love you!
Beautiful words, Eleanor. Absolutely beautiful. Don't ever forget that you are worth fighting for, and that no matter how hard of a fight it is, you'll always have us here to support you along the way.
I don't know that anything else needs to be said but thank you
Every word in this post is absolutely true... You deserve to believe in yourself Eleanor, because you are such an amazing person. I have met so many amazing and beautiful people here, and it astounds me how many of them are blinded by ED. There is nothing I want more than for you to see how wonderful you are.
We are ALL worth fighting for.. and we will ALL fight together :) You have shown immense strength and courage since I have started reading, and believe it or not you are a huge part of my will to recover. Even your most troubled posts remind me what is truly important... your friendship will be one I will cherish for the rest of my life.
I love you sweetie.. I am glad you are finally seeing the light :)
xox
Tat
This is so, so true and I know that the longer you keep telling yourself this, the more you will come to believe it. Like Sarah said, I didn't ever have much confidence or like for myself but the more I tell myself that I am worth, the more I start to believe it.
You are definitely worth it and you are a beautiful person.
That was such a beautiful uplifting post!! You are all of those things an soo much more!! You are so loved, cute, and worth fighting ED, so keep battling on!!!
xoxo
-A <3
Dear Eleanor,
You are more awesome than rock & roll. And I don't mean rocks like the kind you throw or rolls like rolls of quarters. I mean the music that's fun to dance to. You're a billion times more amazing than that. And if the voice in your head tells you otherwise, it's all lies.
Love,
Rachael*
...Definitely my weirdest comment ever right here. ;)
<3<3<3 amazing. you amazing...!
I love you so much Eleanor!
this was amazingly beautiful. I hope you say this so yourself,every day, because it is the truth, I know it.
Thank you for this darling, love you so much, and am so lucky to have you.
Eleanor is worth fighting for, is beautiful, and I love this girl
xx!
amanda
Post a Comment