After several attempts at blogging this afternoon, I have decided I will do this quiz I have seen floating around, because I have nothing to say... Actually, I have plenty to say, but I don't know how to say any of it. Yes, a common, recurring dilemma of mine. What will happen though, is that I will be wordless now, and have some major verbal vomit later on in the day. So... Prepare yourselves.
Favorites
Favorite foods to crunch:
Apples!
Favorite comfort foods:
Oats, pumpkin soup and... Coffee's a food, right?
Favorite picnic lunches:
Fruit salad, sandwiches of all sorts cut into little triangles, and orange juice.
Favorite food related lyrics:
"I can be your daddy, be your rock n' rolla'
You can be my sugar, be my cherry cola" - Eagles Of Death Metal (sorry that's all I could think of!)
Best food smell memory:
Oh... The smell of coffee shops in the arcades and small streets of Melbourne.
Best summer snack:
Frozen grapes!
Favorite winter snack:
Pumpkin Soooooup, and, again, coffee. Or Weet-Bix. Love them Weet-Bix.
Foods that remind me of the ocean:
Uh... I've never really experienced the ocean, but I'll say fish and chips and icecreams, because that's generic.
Most likely to eat for lunch:
A toasted sandwich of some description.
Least likely to eat for lunch:
Steak and fries?
Food that makes me gag:
I can't stand the smell of sardines. And the idea of eating sheep/cow brains?
Food tradition I love:
Everyone sitting around the table at Christmas time, and fighting over the last of the cheese or the olives.
Food tradition I loathe:
Having to wait until everyone's finished eating before leaving the table, haha.
Favorite wild foods:
Uh... Mum's "wild" veggies in her vegetable garden?
Favorite medicinal foods:
Herbal tea. I know that's not a food but it's magic.
Food that reflects my heritage:
What heritage?
Food most like me:
I believe I have attributes similar to that of a mixed bowl of nuts. Heh, work that one out.
Soup or salad:
I'm gonna have to say soup. But not just any soup!
Favorite breakfast foods:
OATS. And Weet-Bix.
Favorite ethnic cuisine:
Hmm... Italian.
Favorite type of chocolate:
Dark. Daaaaark velvety chocolate.
Favorite beverages:
Hot, steaming coffee... Liquorice Tea, Vanilla Green Tea.
Smooth or crunchy peanut butter:
CRUNCHY. I firmly believe that peanut butter has to be crunchy. Smooth makes me gag.
Foods I hated as I child but love now:
Mushrooms! And Cous Cous.
Foods I loved as a child but hate now:
I can't think of anything!
Weirdest food habits:
I like almost everything warmed... Even in Summer. I can't drink cold drinks! I have to microwave everything. Even juice.
Apples!
Favorite comfort foods:
Oats, pumpkin soup and... Coffee's a food, right?
Favorite picnic lunches:
Fruit salad, sandwiches of all sorts cut into little triangles, and orange juice.
Favorite food related lyrics:
"I can be your daddy, be your rock n' rolla'
You can be my sugar, be my cherry cola" - Eagles Of Death Metal (sorry that's all I could think of!)
Best food smell memory:
Oh... The smell of coffee shops in the arcades and small streets of Melbourne.
Best summer snack:
Frozen grapes!
Favorite winter snack:
Pumpkin Soooooup, and, again, coffee. Or Weet-Bix. Love them Weet-Bix.
Foods that remind me of the ocean:
Uh... I've never really experienced the ocean, but I'll say fish and chips and icecreams, because that's generic.
Most likely to eat for lunch:
A toasted sandwich of some description.
Least likely to eat for lunch:
Steak and fries?
Food that makes me gag:
I can't stand the smell of sardines. And the idea of eating sheep/cow brains?
Food tradition I love:
Everyone sitting around the table at Christmas time, and fighting over the last of the cheese or the olives.
Food tradition I loathe:
Having to wait until everyone's finished eating before leaving the table, haha.
Favorite wild foods:
Uh... Mum's "wild" veggies in her vegetable garden?
Favorite medicinal foods:
Herbal tea. I know that's not a food but it's magic.
Food that reflects my heritage:
What heritage?
Food most like me:
I believe I have attributes similar to that of a mixed bowl of nuts. Heh, work that one out.
Soup or salad:
I'm gonna have to say soup. But not just any soup!
Favorite breakfast foods:
OATS. And Weet-Bix.
Favorite ethnic cuisine:
Hmm... Italian.
Favorite type of chocolate:
Dark. Daaaaark velvety chocolate.
Favorite beverages:
Hot, steaming coffee... Liquorice Tea, Vanilla Green Tea.
Smooth or crunchy peanut butter:
CRUNCHY. I firmly believe that peanut butter has to be crunchy. Smooth makes me gag.
Foods I hated as I child but love now:
Mushrooms! And Cous Cous.
Foods I loved as a child but hate now:
I can't think of anything!
Weirdest food habits:
I like almost everything warmed... Even in Summer. I can't drink cold drinks! I have to microwave everything. Even juice.
Alright, that's me done for now.
Prepare for some serious words tonight, or later on.
Love, love, love.
Prepare for some serious words tonight, or later on.
Love, love, love.
2 comments:
same i hasted cous cous, i eat it so much now..not many people i know like it but i just make it plain and eat it, its so good. (and adding my little joke to it, its the food so good they named it twice)
Take care lovely
Hey Beautiful,
I can relate to every single one of these! I sometimes write, then scrap that writing, then write again! But I saw you on my dashboard blogroll and I had to read one of my favorite blogs! hahaha
Looooove you
xxx
Post a Comment