Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Little Cup Of Love.



I don't know about you, but I like my tea with just a little dash of love.
I don't think there's such thing as too much tea. I seriously had about seven cups today, all different! How's that for variety, eh?
Today wasn't all that big a day. It wasn't sweltering hot - even if it was I still would've had as much tea. I saw my Therapist this morning, and all went well. I didn't cry! And I have big news! The cute boy (the is too old for me but I still like him anyway!) that works where S (therapist) and I went for coffee came over to our table and offered us this new "Mango Chiller" thing that they just brought out. And without thinking, I took it, and I drank it. I didn't even give ED a chance to refuse it! I took it before I could let him have any say, and I downed it. And you know what? It was delicious. I didn't feel bad about it, I didn't gain seven kilos, I didn't blow up like an elephant. All it did was please my taste buds. My Therapist actually said she was wondering if I was going to drink it or not, and I pleasantly surprised her - and myself!
So that was a positive to the day.


I'm sort of going downhill with my homework again... I'm behind in Math now, unfortunately, and my English assignments are starting to accumulate again. So tomorrow, I will force myself to get to it, and actually finish it. No  blogging, no interneting, no nothing until that homework is complete. I don't want to disappoint myself, and the only one I'm letting down is me, no one else. My teacher wont care if I don't ace English; he's got plenty of other kids to worry about. I've got to do this for myself and I can't let myself down. 

I went for a walk with my Dad today to the only health-food (if you can really call it a health food) shop, to buy some more organic figs, and on the way we walked past the Primary School (elementary) I used to attend. It brought back such fond memories; memories of easier times, times where I had fun, I was carefree, playing, laughing, loving life and being engaged in everything around me. I felt quite nostalgic, and longed for that sense of freedom and carefree that I once had.  I know there's no point living in the past, but it doesn't and wont stop me from wishing times were easier again.
I'm not really sure where I want to go in life - I know I want to be healthy and happy... Maybe that's when I should really worry about my direction. I don't want to ruin my chances of living a happy healthy life. I need to live; I hate this feeling of not having a life. I feel trapped, alone, scared of everything... That's not living. 


 I want to live.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

May i say, you astound me with your strength and speak with wisdom beyond your years, this post had me smiling ear to ear. i am very proud of you.

I love visiting my primary school and playing on the play equipment and reliving fond memories

Katie said...

Congratulations girly, so proud of you :D

Homework tends to accumulate for me too! Normally I'll leave a tiny comment or not read the blog, just skim, so I've got more time for homework!
xx

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your experience with the boy & the drink!

Try not to worry too much about the specifics of your future. Your mind doesn't know what it wants right now because it's primary focus is food and getting the nourishment that is needed. Focus on becoming healthy and your identity will follow suit =D

* said...

i am so proud of you lovie! and i love reading your posts you are so wise and inspiring and beautiful girly! believe it! ;)
"know I want to be healthy and happy... Maybe that's when I should really worry about my direction. I don't want to ruin my chances of living a happy healthy life. I need to live; I hate this feeling of not having a life. I feel trapped, alone, scared of everything... That's not living. " i want to live too.
that was beautiful.

love you.
xx
Eliza

Anonymous said...

You truly are doing quite well; what you did at the coffee shop not only works on challenges, but returning to the spontaneity of things. Planning meals, even in recovery, is still very ED-oriented and what you did today was wonderful. I'm proud. :3

-- Delilah