Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Questionaire!

Excited about the smallest of things, that's me.
The lovely Amy tagged me to do this little quiz, so here goes!



1. favorite variety of apple? Pink Ladies. Mmm...
2. apples dipped in..? Peanut Butter with cinnamon or oatmeal!
3. favorite way to enjoy pumpkin? Mashed up, with loads of cinnamon and allspice.
4. favorite soup? with crackers or bread? Pumpkin! With toasted rye bread.
5. do you eat orange foods all year round? YES. Pumpkin, carrots, sweet potato...
6. most used spice in your autumn cooking: Cinnamon and allspice.
7. you are baking some homemade bread, what flavor combination of bread would you like to make? Date and walnut, or gingerbread!
8. favorite autumn vegetables and ways to eat it? PUMPKIN. Pumpkin anything.
9. hot chocolate, hot cider, coffee or tea? I am addicted to Gloria Jeans coffee, especially their Soy Flat Whites. OR licorice tea.
10. favorite seasonal dessert? Okay this is weird, but custard with baked apples and spice.
11. lets make a fall stew! pick any 6 ingredients to create your one: Pumpkin, red lentils, sweet potato, cauliflower, nutmeg and... Thyme.
12. pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, walnuts or almonds to snack on? Almonds.
13. popcorn flavor/seasoning? With Icing Sugar.
14. bowl of hot cereal you have been wanting to try: Any of Maya's and Eliza's oatie masterpieces. Or coffee in my oats!
15. post a link to a recipe that you recently bookmarked: Om-nom-nom.


I'm not sure if there's anyone else to tag!
But I'll tag... Whoever hasn't been tagged, because I think almost everyone's done!
Little Miss Sunshine!


Well that was exciting.
It's early-ish in the morning. I woke up about 2 hours ago - I've been getting up ridiculously early as of late. 5:30, normally. WHAT? THIS ISN'T NORMAL.
I'm seeing my Therapist today at 11 - she sometimes takes me out for coffee, which is great. But I usually end up crying in the cafe, which is really quite embarrassing. I don't know if I really feel like seeing her today, though, which is strange. I've been having these body image issues, that she doesn't really seem to be helping me with. She's told me that there's a broad range of what is deemed "healthy" and BMI ranges are very broad, too. You're not either "fat" or "thin", there's a continuum. But as much as she tells me that, it's not going to make me feel better about my body. I'm not comfortable in it at the moment. I'm trying to make myself aware of what I'm doing - when I body check I consciously stop myself from doing it, but sometimes that's harder than I think it is. ED has a hold on me still, a strong one, and he's not ready to let go yet. Or maybe it's me that's not ready to let go yet? That's a sickening thought - who would want to self-destruct? Who knows, who knows...


 ED's got me trapped. I wont give up the fight, though. I'm too stubborn to admit defeat.


Freedom.



I'd best be off now, I'll probably post later in the day!  

 Love, love, love.

4 comments:

AMY said...

Don't let ED win. You deserve to live, and to be free, and to have everything and anything you want in life.

<3 :)
Amy.

Jessica said...

I am lucky with the body checking, my friends or family always point out i am doing it to make me stop :) its a little embarrassing but i can not help it sometimes its like whenever skin or as ed would say fat its display i have to body check it. but i am getting better and better with it we just need to remind ourselves not to, because its not normal and not good for our self esteem

Katie said...

I am addicted to body checking, I do it unconsciously and people have to warn me. I've done so much research and stuff to work out what is skin and what is fat, but that might be ED lying to me, but I freak out so much!

Mmm that quiz made me STARVING (no pun intended)
xxx

Little Miss Sunshine said...

OMG OMG thank you for tagging me. Woot, I'll do this asap :)